Why Should I Consign?
Turn that unused kid clutter into cash!
For those of you who have never participated or even heard of a kid's consignment sale, you are really in for a surprise! If you are a mom, grandparent or caregiver you know how much money you spend on your children. They grow out of everything so quickly, just to find it cluttering up the garage and house. Have you ever tried selling your kid's items at a garage sale only to "give away" your child's seldom-worn clothes? Did you sit outside for two days only to have a few people show up? Why not go through all of the things that your children no longer need, prepare them, drop them off, and let us do the rest.
As a Consignor, you will:
1. Earn 70%-80% of your total sales! *Want a higher percentage? Click HERE to learn how!
2. Shop before the public at our exclusive pre-sale event!
3. Sell your items quickly.
4. Relax at home, while we do all the work.
5. Receive your earnings the day after the sale, on pick-up day! Or, should you decide to donate your unsold items, please provide a self-addressed, stamped envelope so we can mail your check to you!
Five Easy Steps to Become a Consignor:
Before registering, click on each link below for instructions on how to consign.
1. Gather Items You Want to Sell and Purchase Supplies
Click HERE to see to see Brands NOT Accepted
2. Prepare Your Items
Already registered? Click for Item Entry and Tagging
Too Busy? Don't have the time to consign? Does it sound overwhelming? NO PROBLEM! Our Valet Tagging is for you! Spots fill up fast, so don't delay!