Interested in becoming a Valet Consignor? CLICK HERE!
The Schedule for Volunteer Shifts & Drop Off Appointments will open February 4th.
- We will now accept Old Navy clothing.
- We will NOT accept bedding sets (nursery or child). CRIB BUMPERS are NOT accepted.
- Please remember--Clothing (including maternity) MUST BE CURRENT STYLES (no older than 5 years old).
- Shoes WILL BE REJECTED if they are not in excellent condition.
- SEASONAL CLOTHING ONLY--For our Spring Sale, we WILL NOT accept heavy (cold weather) clothing. These items will be rejected during Drop Off. Please save your lined jeans, heavy sweaters, gloves and winter jackets for our Fall Sale.
- Each volunteer shift is worth an extra 5% earnings. A limited amount of Friday Morning and Sunday Sorting shifts will be worth 2 shifts. MORE INFO
- Pick up of unsold items AND CHECKS will be MONDAY, March 4th. Morning and evening times offered.
Post a Comment